June 16th, 2018
How often have you said this in frustration?
“I know I NEED to _________, but I can’t DO IT consistently!”
(Fill in the blank with: eat healthier, exercise more, save money, relax, stop worrying, quit smoking, get over my ex, get motivated, be more confident, etc.)
You’ve tried willpower, self-help books, workshops, affirmations, life coaching, even therapy, but you’re STILL not getting the results you want. The thing is, you don’t know what’s REALLY stopping you or how to fix it, or you would have done it already.
Join hypnotists Todd & Gina Goodwin for a day of fascinating self-discovery about your emotional and behavioral habits, plus an eye-opening explanation of your past, present, and possible future.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Identify self-defeating motivations that can cause you to sabotage your health, relationships, career, or finances.
- Realize how your own emotional and behavioral traps were built, and why trying to escape has been a struggle.
- Discover the two unconscious processes that lead to most fears and addictive behaviors.
- Develop a keen ability to understand the behavior of your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Receive an easy-to-follow, 6-step process to identify why and how you’ve been stuck and how to get unstuck.
- Gain access to practical solutions that will help you to think, feel, and do better in your life.
This 1-day seminar is made for you if you’re:
- Committed to improving your relationships, physical and emotional health, career, or financial situation, or you’re simply curious about human nature and behavior.
- A coach, therapist, nutritionist, physician, or practitioner in the field of emotional or behavioral change and seeks better results with clients or patients.
- A business owner or executive who manages people and wants to improve performance and productivity.
“LIFE CHANGING! My confidence, outlook, energy, and drive have all shifted.” – Brad Plotkin
“I highly recommend to anyone in need of a break through with a stubborn problem.” – Dr. Michael Forman
“It was a GAME CHANGER for me!” – Myrna Domit
“The whole experience triggered a chain of massive changes.” – Rodrigo Garcia